To manage or moderate a meeting - whether or not you are taking part in the conference - just log in to your account from your computer, tablet or smartphone phone.
To access the Online Meeting Room simply log in to your account and click on 'START'.
Then select your mic and webcam preferences and click 'Join Conference'.
To view the full participant list of who is on your call click 'Open participant list' in the menu on the right hand side. You can:
- Mute or unmute ALL conference participants
- Send an email invite with your conference details
- Mute and unmute individual participants
- Make someone a moderator
- See who has raised their hand
- Remove/block someone from the conference
- See if they are on 'view only'
- View who has left the conference already
In the menu at the top of the screen you will see the following list of options.
- Clicking on 'MUTE' will mute your own line, but you will still be able to hear others on the call.
- Click on 'VIDEO' to activate your webcam.
- 'SHARE' will activate screen sharing
- 'DRAW' will open up the whiteboard
- Click on the 'RECORD*' button in the top menu to initiate recording of your conference. You will have the option of recording audio or your whole online meeting which includes audio and video as well as screen sharing. You will see this option change so that you can stop the recording using the same button.
- If you wish to leave the Online Meeting Room and/or end the entire conference, click on 'HANG UP*'.
- *Only moderators can end a meeting or initiate recording
Hovering over a tile in the main window will be given the option to mute/unmute, pin a person's tile or disconnect the caller.
Note: the max number of tiles is 6 in your online meeting room. The 6 tiles that display are the 5 most active speakers and the host.
For more options during your conference, move your mouse within the meeting room window or tap on your display and a menu will appear on the right hand side.
- CHAT opens the text chat where participants can ask questions and share files.
- PARTICIPANT LIST
- CONFERENCE CONTROLS - mute and unmute everyone
- INFORMATION - all conference details, including call in numbers, access code and meeting link
- SETTINGS - Check your microphone and webcam, change your default device and LOCK the conference
- FULL SCREEN