Your Call.Group account has now moved over to Callbridge. The dial-in number, access code and moderator PIN associated with your account have not changed.
LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT HERE:
> Use the same login details:
- Same Call.Group Company name
- Same Call.Group Subdomain
- Same Call.Group Email Address
- Same Call.Group Password
> Check your inbox! We sent an email with your direct login link
On 1st May 2019, your Call.Group service moved to Callbridge due to restructuring.
What has changed?
> Your meeting room URL will automatically redirect to Callbridge
- On 1st May you will notice your meeting room URL "https://call.group/conf/
call/1234567" will automatically redirect to "https://callbridge.com/conf/ call/1234567"
- This will not impact your scheduled calls.
- On July 31st the call.group URL will no longer work. Be sure to save your new Callbridge URL before then.
> Customer Support can now be contacted via:
Live Chat on the homepage www.callbridge.com
- Support Site: https://support.callbridge.com
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0330 058 2797
> Dial-In Numbers - you now have access to a much larger range of international dial-ins. View the full list of available numbers here: https://www.callbridge.com/dial-in-rates/
> Summaries and other email communications will now come from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
TIP: Add our email address to your list of contacts to ensure any messages are not filtered to your spam folder
> As of 1st May 2019 you will notice your subscription charge will be from iotum inc instead of Call.Group
> To access your account, just sign into callbridge.com using the same email and password.
Do I need to do anything?
- No, your account will be moved over automatically. There is nothing you need to do.
- Fees and costs associated with your conference call services will not change.
- Your login details, access code, moderator PIN and meeting room link will continue to function as always.
- If you have your own custom branding and/or custom number, that will remain the same.
- The services provided by Call.Group will continue to be offered by Callbridge.
Can I move to a different Callbridge Plan?
- Absolutely, just contact customer support and we will help get you set up on the right subscription
- You can up and downgrade your account at any time
- Compare plans here: Call.Group > Callbridge Plans
Can I close my account?
- Of course, just contact customer support if you wish to discontinue our conferencing services
- You may cancel your subscription at any time
- There are no cancellation fees
Please feel free to reach out to the Callbridge support team at any time if you have questions or concerns about this change. We are thrilled to continue doing business with you and appreciate your continued partnership.