Are you taking part in a Callbridge Conference for the first time? This guide will show you how to get started. If you need more help, reach out to the Callbridge support team via the contact details listed below.
https://support.callbridge.com | email@example.com
US/CA Toll Free: +1 888 523-6976 | International: +1 646 798-1688
ⓘ You don’t need an account in order to join a Callbridge Conference!
You only need a computer or mobile device with an internet connection or a phone to call with.
Supported Operating Systems
|Minimum Browser Supported|
Windows 10 +
Mac OS X 11 +
Android 11 +
iOS 15 +
|Google Chrome V96 + |
Microsoft Edge V96 +
Safari 14 +
(ideally, the latest version)
How to join a Video Meeting
- Open your email invitation or navigate to the calendar entry and click on the meeting link
- If prompted, enter the provided secure passcode
- Type in the name you want displayed for yourself in the meeting (this option will not appear if you have an account and are logged in)
- Allow the browser or application to access your camera and microphone when prompted
- Verify your camera and microphone and choose to disable these if preferred
- Click 'Join Meeting'
ⓘ TIP: In a noisy location? No headset or microphone connected to your computer? Then click 'VIEW ONLY' and call in via phone to connect your audio.
How to join a via phone
- Call the dial-in number listed in your invitation
- When prompted, enter the access code provided, followed by the pound/hash key (#)
- If prompted, state your name to be played for the meeting host