Install the Callbridge by iotum add-on to your Google Workspace to be able to schedule and join Callbridge meetings directly from your Google calendar.
Note: Currently meetings scheduled with the Callbridge meeting add-on appear only on your Google calendar. They will not sync with your Callbridge account at this time.
- Install the Callbridge add-on
- Login to the Callbridge add-on
- Schedule a Callbridge meeting in Google calendar
Install the Callbridge add-on
- In your Google calendar (https://calendar.google.com), open the right panel and select the plus sign.If the panel is hidden, select the chevron at the bottom of the screen to show it.
- Enter 'Callbridge' in the search field and select the Callbridge by iotum meeting add-on.
- Select Install and then select Continue on the permission screen.
- Select a Google account on the next screen. The Callbridge meeting add-on will then appear in the sidebar of your Google calendar.
Login to the Callbridge add-on
- In your Google Calendar, select the Callbridge add-on.
- Select 'LOGIN', enter your account details and then authorize access.
Schedule a Callbridge meeting in Google calendar
- In the calendar create a new event and in the Video conferencing field select Callbridge.
- Your meeting details are then included in the email confirmations that are sent out.
If Google Meet is your default:
If Google Meet is not your default: