The Custom Live Stream option allows you to stream to almost any service that offers streaming. This includes Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, StreamYard, and etc.
*This feature is not available with every subscription. Reach out to your company admin if it is not available and you would like to have this feature.
- Navigate to 'Settings' via the top right menu from your dashboard
- Select 'Recordings & live streaming' from the left-hand menu under the 'Meeting Mode' heading
- Enable the toggle next to the 'Stream to a custom service' heading
- Enter the RTMP URL or server URL in the first field
- Enter the Stream Key provided
- Select 'Save'
- Start a meeting and enable live streaming
Live stream to Facebook
To go live:
- Navigate to your Facebook account
- Click What's on your mind, [Name]? at the top of your Feed.
- Click the Live video button.
- Click on 'Go live'
- By default your webcam will be selected. Click on 'Streaming software'
- Click 'Copy' next to the 'Stream Key' field
- Navigate to the recording and streaming settings of your video conferencing account and ensure the 'Stream to custom service' toggle is enabled
- Paste the stream key copied from Facebook in the 'Stream key' field under 'Stream to custom service'
- Navigate back to your Facebook account and click 'Advanced Settings'
- Click 'Copy' next to 'Server URL'
- Navigate to the recording and streaming settings of your video conferencing account and paste this in the 'RTMP URL' field under 'Stream to custom service'
- Click 'Save'
- Start a new video conference and click the 'Record' button.
- Check the 'Also live stream this meeting' option and click 'Start'.
- Navigate back to your Facebook account and write something about your live video.
- When you're ready to start streaming live to facebook, click Go Live in the bottom left.
Note: Use the Google Chrome web browser to go live from your computer.
For additional support for live streaming to facebook, visit the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1636872026560015