TIP: Use a headset where possible and do a test call in advance
1. Login to your account.
2. Click 'START' to initiate an on-demand conference to begin right away.
3. Select 'INTERNET' on the next screen to initiate your conference via computer.
4. You will arrive in your Online Meeting Room. The first time you do this you will be prompted to "allow" your system to access your microphone.
The first caller in a video conference will hear hold music. Once at least one other participant arrives this music will stop and you will hear each other.
5. To activate your webcam, click on 'VIDEO'
6. To share your screen, click on 'SHARE'
An on-demand video conference call can also be initiated by pasting your unique conference URL into your web browser. If you are not already logged into your account, you will be prompted to log in once the link has been opened in your browser.
This link can be found at the top of your account Home page. Simply click on the 'Copy call information' button to add this information to your clipboard. You can then paste this into an email or text message to send to participants.