You can turn on Live Caption for video meetings you host or attend in Google Chrome.
Live Caption is only available in English.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click Advanced Accessibility Captions.
- Turn on Live Caption.
- When you are in your meeting, to turn on captions, at the top right click Media control .
- When you click away from the tab with sound, live captions will appear in a hover-bubble that you can drag. To return to the tab with audio, click .